12th – 16th April 2021 – 9 – 6pm GMT Daily (Online Event)
If you manage your own portfolio of stocks and other investments this event will help you prepare for 2021.
Lively and informative webinar presentations, debate and workshops for active private investors.
Just some of the issues we’ll be asking the experts…
- A New US President and the Global Economy
- How Covid 19 is Likely to Affect Global Stocks
- Tech Company Regulation – Investor Alerts
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis of a Stock Market Boom/Crash
- Recessions and Brexit – Is Your Portfolio Diversified
- Sustainable Investing – Good for the Planet and Your Pocket
- Investment Opportunities for Private Investors
Justin Urquhart Stewart
Justin Urquhart-Stewart, the co-founder of 7IM and as the Head of Corporate Development, ensured the principle of doing the right thing is as powerful today as it was at the outset. Currently, Justin acts as Chairman to Regionally, a company recently co-founded by himself and Jim Odell. Regionally aims to act as the missing element of the plumbing, in connecting UK regional scale-up SME’s with nationwide and global investors. As an enthusiast of financial education and service, he is a champion of providing clients the very best, clearly expressed.
Alpesh Patel, OBE
An Oxford University Fellow in Business & Industry back in 2001, I won a competition in Financial Times, against fund managers, journalists, analysts, using using my investment software to forecast UK company performance. The ambition is to IPO that fintech/edtech company as a disruptor to the global multi-trillion dollar fund management industry, so regular people can benefit from making better stock investments themselves. OBE in 2020 for services to the Economy and International Trade.