"You've Been Lied To"
Learn How Markets Really Work
There’s a huge myth on Wall Street. Understanding this and how markets really work will help you to develop the proper mentality of why you must learn how to trade properly. And, if you’re more experienced but have found yourself struggling, embracing these facts will help you to get back on track. In the first video alone, you will learn:
- How to avoid getting caught up in the biggest lie on Wall Street.
- What you need to understand about markets to develop the proper mentality for trading.
- Understand why “good companies” can sometimes make for really bad investments plus the ONLY reason that you should ever buy a stock.
- Learn the number one concrete rule which proves why technical analysis is superior to all other methods.
- PLUS: For the more experienced who are struggling (and let’s face it, we ALL eventually do!): Learn how coming back to the basics might be all that’s needed for you to regain your success.
Dave founded Sentive Trading, LLC–a trading and consulting firm. He is author of Dave Landry on Swing Trading (2000), Dave Landry’s 10 Best Swing Trading Patterns & Strategies (2003), and The Layman’s Guide to Trading Stocks (2010).
His books have been translated into Korean, Russian, Italian, French, Japanese, and Chinese. He has made several television appearances, has written articles for Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities, Active Trader, Currency Trader, Traders Journal-Singapore, and TRADERS’. He has been publishing daily web based commentary on technical trading since 1997. He has spoken at trading conferences both nationally and internationally.
He has a B.S. in Computer Science and an MBA. He was registered Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) from 1995 to 2009. He is a member of the American Association of Professional Technical Analysts.