Tuesday, 1st December 2020 9am – 6pm GMT
London Investment Week is pleased to announce the launch of it’s first full day ‘Virtual’ Investor Summit.
If you plan to invest in shares this event is a ‘must attend’
Full of lively and informative webinar presentations, debate and workshops for active private investors, the event is perfectly timed to answer investors’ most pressing questions about the stock market and ways to build and manage a portfolio of investments.
London Investment Week Publisher, Simon Campbell says “2020 has seen the most dramatic and sudden falls in stock prices, but also the biggest recovery of prices and indices. I’ve gathered together some of the best educators and commentators for as summit event to help investors what’s key when planning to invest in shares, and which sectors and stocks are positioned well to grow further in 2021.”
Starting at 9am GMT London, the event hears from nine speakers from the industry. The lessons and discussions are live hosted by Simon Campbell and there’s plenty of time for questions with the speakers.
The event is targeted at anyone who is already invested, or planning to invest for the future over the medium to long term. With an eye to building up capital for retirement and also to provide an income.
The agenda is still finalising but currently as follows:
- 9am – Zaheer Anwari, Sublime Trading – Hack Your Investor DNA
- 10 – Simon Popple, Brookville Capital – A Winning Investment System to Increase Returns from Mining Stocks
- 11am – Rodney Hobson, Author and Journalist – Investing in Smaller Companies for Bigger Profits
- 12pm – Stephen Clapham, Behind the Balance Sheet – How to Analyse Stocks like a Hedge Fund Pro
- 1pm – Investors Question Time Including Global Stock Markets Review
- 2pm – Guy Cohen, OVI Traders Club – The 4 Big Money Footprints to Follow In 2021
- 3pm – Alpesh Patel OBE – Investing for Solid Gains Through Covid, Brexit and the new US Govt
- 4pm – Neil Doig, MoneyTipps – Money Mindset. The Three Laws of Money Accumulation
- 5pm – David Paul, VectorVest UK – The VectorVest Worry Free Investing Method
To register for the event please click here